We had a wonderful stay at the Amalthia Hotel, for 4 nights while attending a wedding in Chania.Service at the hotel was very helpful. Rooms were clean, well appointed, and comfortable, although the bed was a bit firm for our tastes (not unusual in Greece). Location is excellent, with a 20 minute or so cab ride to Chania, but on the beach for sunning and swimming. The restaurant is excellent, very tasty food. Delicious food. Breakfast buffet, included, was standard, but good. Pool is very nice, but would be better if it was open later than 7pm. Beach chairs are 8 Euro per day for 2, reasonable for a guaranteed lounge chair at the beach all day. I would return to this hotel for a visit without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated, located on the beach of Agia Marina, the new resort will offer you services of a 4 star. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, HostelWorld, LoveHolidays, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amalthia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amalthia Beach Hotel Chania Town
- Amalthia Beach Resort Crete/Chania