This is a very nice hotel located in ayia marina which is about 10 mins from chania city center. I loved the hotel which offers large rooms. Additionally there is a nice pool and the beach is amazing. The place is good for younger people as well as places like the villa mercedes club are next door. If you want quiet you can have that as well. Nearby are also other nice beaches to explore. I would definetely stay there again rather than the city center
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated, located on the beach of Agia Marina, the new resort will offer you services of a 4 star. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Priceline, HostelWorld, Ebookers, Bookgreece.com, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amalthia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amalthia Beach Hotel Chania Town
- Amalthia Beach Resort Crete/Chania