Just back from a week in this hotel. We don't do 10/10 so it will have to be 9.99/10. The management, staff are truly exceptional. The maisonette I shared with 3 pals - we go away every year for a very precious week to far flung lands and vow never to repeat an experience - have decided that Corinna Mare is worth a return visit. From the advice on day trips (up the mountains....unreal) to a request for a quiet fishing village... just wish we got there earlier....simply gorgeous. And as for the restaurant in Corinna Mare, the Corinna Star .. Yannis and his son Vacillus provided us with the most memorable custom-made meal we have ever had. Lobster, red snapper, avocado salad - I cannot speak highly enough of this food - we are just sorry we didn't eat there more often. Bill was nothing extraordinary and a bottle of wine thrown in for good measure. The breakfasts are just delicious and set you up for the day, at a very reasonable price. Totally positive memories, what more could you ask for?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The three+ stars, CORINNA MARE HOTEL, is situated on one of the most popular beaches in Chania, the sandy beach of Kalamaki, that stretches at the foothills of the picturesque village of Galatas, facing the nearby uninhabited island of Thodorou. The hotel is just 5 km west of the city of Chanea and its historic Venetian harbour and aspires to be the starting point of many fascinating daily trips in the surrounding countryside. Enjoy your stay in one of its 49 suites & studios that Spread wisely in an area of 3 acres in small building units, most of them overlooking the deep blue Mediterranean sea. Corinna Mare is a warm neighborhood that protects your privacy. Apart from the new premises, our completely refurbished wards combine an elegant simplicity, functionality and comfort in rooms ambient lighting, warm and harmonious colors and materials, and of course fully equipped rooms. Sleep and wake up by the sound of the sea, relax next to the one of the two splendid swimming pools that are next to the sea...A private small beach with an amazing wooden pier offers you unique moments of relaxation. Try our restaurant by the pool, right in front of the sea, enjoy the fabulous sunset from the pool- bar. Wander in the gardens, leave your children play at the play-ground, exercise at the fitness-room and continue with a relaxing sauna. Other facilities include, private parking, children's swimming-pool, car rental facilities, medical service, room-service, fax-machine,Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and Ebookers so you can book your Corinna Mare Suites & Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corinna Mare - Apartments Hotel Kalamaki
- Corinna Mare - Apartments And Suites
- Corinna Mare Star Chania
- Corinna Mare Suites & Studios Crete/Chania