when we first arrived we were a little weary as we have never been to a traditional bed and breakfast, however this little one is a 5-star charmer! Great location ! The staff is so nice... Maria is so sweet (I am a messy person and she folds and hangs up your clothes if you leave them around---seriously amazing!) they are really good with directions and will help any way they can. We forgot our converter at the last hotel and we stayed here in between other hotel stays in different parts of Greece and they let us keep the conveyer! The breakfast is really tasty and it includes cake, cookies, egg, yogurt, juice and breads and fruit each day along with a main home-cooked dish (ours were a delicious omelette, a traditional Greek food of spinach and cheese, and a toasted breakfast sandwich--all very good!) I cannot express how much we loved Case Leone and the staff and we definitely did not want to leave and will recommend everybody stay here in Chains!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to "Casa Leone" Hotel in the heart of the Venetian port of Hania. The entrance to the hotel is from number 18 Theotokopoulou the first side street you meet. The building, erected 600 years ago, has been restored in order to regain its original Venetian look with impressive results. The romantic atmosphere which prevails everywhere transports you far back in time. The Casa Leone Hotel is available the whole year. The rooms, double, triple and suites, are comfortable and luxurious. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, HotelsClick and Agoda so you can book your Casa Leone Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Leone Hotel Chania Town
- Casa Leone Chania
- Casa Leone Boutique Hotel Crete/Chania