This is a fantastic hotel in the gorgeous Chania old town. We had a massive split level suite with incredible high ceiling, balcony with a view of the port, great furniture, and a wrought iron bed covered with a decorative net. Gourmet fresh breakfast with wonderful ingredients, very friendly owner and staff, wine to welcome you, free wifi, books and guides to read... Only possible downside is the small shower room, fine with me but not for jacuzzi fans. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to "Casa Leone" Hotel in the heart of the Venetian port of Hania. The entrance to the hotel is from number 18 Theotokopoulou the first side street you meet. The building, erected 600 years ago, has been restored in order to regain its original Venetian look with impressive results. The romantic atmosphere which prevails everywhere transports you far back in time. The Casa Leone Hotel is available the whole year. The rooms, double, triple and suites, are comfortable and luxurious. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Casa Leone Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Leone Hotel Chania Town
- Casa Leone Chania
- Casa Leone Boutique Hotel Crete/Chania