We stayed at Casa Leone in July with our two teenage children and another family with three teenage children. The hotel was beautiful. Great location right on the port with a stunning view straight from our room out to the port. The 600 year old hotel has only 5 rooms which makes it feel very homely. The staff and owners of the hotel are very friendly and always offering help and suggestions on where to go. The traditional Cretan breakfasts are amazing. Every morning you are served a different cretan specialty. The location of the hotel is great - there are so many restaurants, bars, cafes and shops right outside your door or you can sit back on the balcony and watch everybody go past. We would definitely come back to this hotel and would highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to "Casa Leone" Hotel in the heart of the Venetian port of Hania. The entrance to the hotel is from number 18 Theotokopoulou the first side street you meet. The building, erected 600 years ago, has been restored in order to regain its original Venetian look with impressive results. The romantic atmosphere which prevails everywhere transports you far back in time. The Casa Leone Hotel is available the whole year. The rooms, double, triple and suites, are comfortable and luxurious. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Casa Leone Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Leone Hotel Chania Town
- Casa Leone Chania
- Casa Leone Boutique Hotel Crete/Chania