Lovely guest house but at luxury hotel prices. While can appreciate the basis for the rave reviews for this establishment, we feel that the reviews do not distinguish between the location (which is superb, but which is shared by a range of other similar guest houses) and the 'hotel'. If you are used to top end hotels and real boutique hotels in tourist locations with similar or lower prices (150 euros per night in early april when many gorges, boat trips are not yet open for the season) and your expectations may well be higher than this smallish and very charming guest house can meet. Only one actual criticism, other than the orice: Service was very friendly and willing but often we returned mid-afternoon to rooms not yet cleaned or in the process of cleaning. As for the rooms the one with the largish terrace is worth having.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to "Casa Leone" Hotel in the heart of the Venetian port of Hania. The entrance to the hotel is from number 18 Theotokopoulou the first side street you meet. The building, erected 600 years ago, has been restored in order to regain its original Venetian look with impressive results. The romantic atmosphere which prevails everywhere transports you far back in time. The Casa Leone Hotel is available the whole year. The rooms, double, triple and suites, are comfortable and luxurious. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Casa Leone Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Leone Hotel Chania Town
- Casa Leone Chania
- Casa Leone Boutique Hotel Crete/Chania