We stayed here as part of our honeymoon in March 13. The staff were really friendly, in particular, Antonia and Maria. The breakfast was delicious and we were treated to a different cretan speciality each day. Antonia was incredibly helpful with arranging our hire car and giving us directions for the best way in and out of Hania.
We stayed in the top room that had a large patio that looked over the harbour. The view was amazing and the room was very comfortable.
We would really recommend this small boutique hotel if you want to stay somewhere that feels like home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to "Casa Leone" Hotel in the heart of the Venetian port of Hania. The entrance to the hotel is from number 18 Theotokopoulou the first side street you meet. The building, erected 600 years ago, has been restored in order to regain its original Venetian look with impressive results. The romantic atmosphere which prevails everywhere transports you far back in time. The Casa Leone Hotel is available the whole year. The rooms, double, triple and suites, are comfortable and luxurious. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Casa Leone Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Leone Hotel Chania Town
- Casa Leone Chania
- Casa Leone Boutique Hotel Crete/Chania