Spent 4 nights at the Casa Leone May 3-7.Excellent all around.Very nice staff,great breakfast,helpful all good.Had the honeymoon suite with the private balcony and if you splurge go for it.Well worth it.Just heaven to come back after touring around and drink some wine overlooking the harbour.Also the room was quite quiet.As stated by others the location is great.Highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to "Casa Leone" Hotel in the heart of the Venetian port of Hania. The entrance to the hotel is from number 18 Theotokopoulou the first side street you meet. The building, erected 600 years ago, has been restored in order to regain its original Venetian look with impressive results. The romantic atmosphere which prevails everywhere transports you far back in time. The Casa Leone Hotel is available the whole year. The rooms, double, triple and suites, are comfortable and luxurious. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Casa Leone Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Leone Hotel Chania Town
- Casa Leone Chania
- Casa Leone Boutique Hotel Crete/Chania