We stayed here for 4 nights. This beautiful 5 bed boutique hotel overlooked the harbor. The room was beautiful. It was a split level room with the bedroom on the upper floor overlooking the floor below. Plenty of space for the two of us. The balcony was small but quaint and overlooked the harbor below.
The staff where so friendly and went out of their way to help us - from arranging trips and car hire to making suggestions for restaurants and places to visit. Breakfast was really beautiful and was sufficient to keep us hunger free until late afternoon as they don't know small portions :) Something a little different each day was a really nice touch too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to "Casa Leone" Hotel in the heart of the Venetian port of Hania. The entrance to the hotel is from number 18 Theotokopoulou the first side street you meet. The building, erected 600 years ago, has been restored in order to regain its original Venetian look with impressive results. The romantic atmosphere which prevails everywhere transports you far back in time. The Casa Leone Hotel is available the whole year. The rooms, double, triple and suites, are comfortable and luxurious. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Casa Leone Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Leone Hotel Chania Town
- Casa Leone Chania
- Casa Leone Boutique Hotel Crete/Chania