We stayed at this hotel because of the glowing reviews. How NO ONE mentioned the fact that you will not sleep on any Friday or Saturday night astounds me. The location, staff, rooms as everyone states are charming. However, Friday and Saturday night on Chania Harbor are rocking. The bar directly underneath the hotel rooms starts the music at 11p.m. and if lucky ends at 4 a.m. Our bed was actually vibrating from the bass and the evening ended with Born to Be Wild accompanied by motorcycles revving directly beneath our window. Just thought someone ought to tell the whole story since I was told this occurs every weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to "Casa Leone" Hotel in the heart of the Venetian port of Hania. The entrance to the hotel is from number 18 Theotokopoulou the first side street you meet. The building, erected 600 years ago, has been restored in order to regain its original Venetian look with impressive results. The romantic atmosphere which prevails everywhere transports you far back in time. The Casa Leone Hotel is available the whole year. The rooms, double, triple and suites, are comfortable and luxurious. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick and Odigeo so you can book your Casa Leone Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Leone Hotel Chania Town
- Casa Leone Chania
- Casa Leone Boutique Hotel Crete/Chania