Anna met my daughter and me at the entrance to the hotel after two horrible days of dealing with cancelled airline flights. She immediately made us feel welcome and made our travel woes dissappear. The complimentary bottles of wine and snacks took the edge off our two hour cab ride from Heraklion This small hotel in the heart of Chania is charming, as are the people who run it. The breakfasts were delicious, the rooms, spotlessly clean , and the staff were very helpful. The day we rented a car to go sightseeing, Nikos actually led through the winding streets of the old town on his motorbike to get us onto the national road. Staying at Casa Leone is like being with family.
My only suggestion if one plans to rent a car is to get a good road map of the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to "Casa Leone" Hotel in the heart of the Venetian port of Hania. The entrance to the hotel is from number 18 Theotokopoulou the first side street you meet. The building, erected 600 years ago, has been restored in order to regain its original Venetian look with impressive results. The romantic atmosphere which prevails everywhere transports you far back in time. The Casa Leone Hotel is available the whole year. The rooms, double, triple and suites, are comfortable and luxurious. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Agoda so you can book your Casa Leone Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Leone Hotel Chania Town
- Casa Leone Chania
- Casa Leone Boutique Hotel Crete/Chania