The hotel is right on the lovely Chania harbour. The bedrooms are individual and pleasing to the eye. The only slight problem may be that noise from the bars below which can be heard in the front rooms but they are the ones with the view. We didn't find it a problem. I would personally do away with the roofed over beds since this restricts the line of sight as you lie in bed which is a shame since the bedrooms are delightful with high ceilings. Breakfast is tasty and varied. It is served in the central lobby with views through double doors to the glistening harbour waters below. Antonia is delightful and very helpful and Nikos (?) is obviously warm hearted and kind. How lucky also to have the smiling Maria to do the rooms. So different from a boring Four Seasons hotel. Go for this every time. Well done to all at Casa Leone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to "Casa Leone" Hotel in the heart of the Venetian port of Hania. The entrance to the hotel is from number 18 Theotokopoulou the first side street you meet. The building, erected 600 years ago, has been restored in order to regain its original Venetian look with impressive results. The romantic atmosphere which prevails everywhere transports you far back in time. The Casa Leone Hotel is available the whole year. The rooms, double, triple and suites, are comfortable and luxurious. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Casa Leone Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Leone Hotel Chania Town
- Casa Leone Chania
- Casa Leone Boutique Hotel Crete/Chania