We have just got back from a very relaxing stay at this family run hotel. We were there from 16th to 20th August. The staff were very friendly and went out of their way to please. We had a studio which was basic but roomy and clean and looked out onto pretty gardens. Sheets were changed every day except Sunday.
We looked forward to breakfast every morning, which was excellent and varied a little each time.
The pool was beautiful with views out over the sea, in fact there were two, but we were more than happy with the bar pool.
It was lovely to return to this oasis at the end of a hot day.
The barbecue was a lot of fun too. Another plus was that we were told on arrival that we could drink the water, this was so useful as it saved us having to spend Euros on bottled water and lugging it back from the shops. A big Thank You to all the staff who made or stay so agreeable, and we would highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Frida Apartments consists of 3 independent buildings with a total of 28 apartments. Situated in the suburbs of the town of Chania (just 1,5 km from the city centre). Frida is built on a hill in a gorgeous location next to the countryside with a view to the Cretan sea and the city of Chania. The place is ideal for a drive to the attractive beach of Agioi Apostoli/Agia Marina (10 minutes by bus) or a visit to the picturesque Venetian Harbour of Chania (1,5 km). Alternatively, you can walk to the lovely beach of Nea Chora, which is only 600 meters away from Frida. A bus stop with a regular bus service to Chania is only 300 meters away.Among the facilities at “Frida Apartments” you will find our 2 swimming pools for endless dives with a view to Cretan sea, you will relax at “Frida” snack bar drinking your coffee / refreshment and you will taste our famous “Cretan traditional” breakfast in our morning buffet. Additionally, you can enjoy the marvelous views and sunrise from the balcony of your apartment while you “surf” at the internet through our free wi-fi network.At Frida you will meet a friendly atmosphere and experience the well-known Cretan hospitality as it is run on a family base from people who will always be willing to satisfy your needs. Frida Apartments is an ideal choice for those seeking quiet and relaxing holidays in a place not far away from the city of Chania. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Frida Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Frida Apartments Hotel Chania Town
- Frida Apartments Chania
- Frida Apartments Crete/Chania