We arrived about 11pm and were shown to our room, which was a superior apartment down beside the smaller pool. I had orignally asked for a sea view, upper level when I booked back in January and when i was shown the apartment that night I was a bit disappointed as i was hoping for an upper level with a sea view. Joanna, the hotel manager, was very kind and told me that if i did not like in when i saw it during the day she would try and arrange a move for us. She did explain that we did have a sea view from our balcony area (No.33 we stayed in beside the smaller pool & it is the only one down beside this pool that has this little kind of balcony area, all the others are on terrace level). The next morning I was pleasantly surprised and delighted with our view!No.33 is also a stand alone apartment with no one beside or above you which is great if you don't like noisy neighbours! Joanna, was a great help I have ot say and so was her colleague Frida. Yes it is about a 25 min walk to Chania harbour but it is worth it to have 2 fabulous pools!And for those that like the beach its only a 10 min walk away. We had 2 separate rooms in our apartment & was handy to shut the door to our bedroom as the fridge did make a slight bit of a noise. Air con worked perfectly & safe in your wardrobe which you have to pay E10 for the week. We would definitely recommend Frida to people who want to relax by the pool as it is so peaceful with amazing views of the sea!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Frida Apartments consists of 3 independent buildings with a total of 28 apartments. Situated in the suburbs of the town of Chania (just 1,5 km from the city centre). Frida is built on a hill in a gorgeous location next to the countryside with a view to the Cretan sea and the city of Chania. The place is ideal for a drive to the attractive beach of Agioi Apostoli/Agia Marina (10 minutes by bus) or a visit to the picturesque Venetian Harbour of Chania (1,5 km). Alternatively, you can walk to the lovely beach of Nea Chora, which is only 600 meters away from Frida. A bus stop with a regular bus service to Chania is only 300 meters away.Among the facilities at “Frida Apartments” you will find our 2 swimming pools for endless dives with a view to Cretan sea, you will relax at “Frida” snack bar drinking your coffee / refreshment and you will taste our famous “Cretan traditional” breakfast in our morning buffet. Additionally, you can enjoy the marvelous views and sunrise from the balcony of your apartment while you “surf” at the internet through our free wi-fi network.At Frida you will meet a friendly atmosphere and experience the well-known Cretan hospitality as it is run on a family base from people who will always be willing to satisfy your needs. Frida Apartments is an ideal choice for those seeking quiet and relaxing holidays in a place not far away from the city of Chania. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Frida Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Frida Apartments Hotel Chania Town
- Frida Apartments Chania
- Frida Apartments Crete/Chania