Review Highlights
Exellent service

Brilliant service water on arrival nice clean mercedes very freindly driver couldnt of asked for... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 6 December 2018
Venture774739
Excellent service

Taxi service was prompt and reasonably priced. The taxi driver was very helpful and pleasant. I... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 6 December 2018
Paula C

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Chania Town
from US$75.04
from US$82.07
from US$76.01
More Info
All reviews excellent service taxi service friendly driver taxi firm s class nice cars driver waiting return journey clean mercedes comfortable car always on time safe driving comfortable journey price quoted first class service these guys old town
Reviewed 16 October 2015

Although I write this review a few months after our visit to Chania, it was important that I let everyone know how wonderful Taxi Limo Chania were to my wife and I when we arrived to Chania for a Greek wedding. The taxi driver was very sweet and helpful. We couldn't have felt more taken care of. Would highly recommend their service.

Date of experience: August 2015
TaxiLimoChania G, Public Relations Manager at Taxi Limo Chania, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2015

Dear Eli,

Thank you for choosing Taxi Limo Chania and taking the time to write this comment!
It is great to read that you stayed so satisfied with our services & staff. Your opinion is precious and well appreciated.
We are grateful for your kind words, and recommendation!
Sincerely hope to welcome you and your family back.

Best regards from Crete,

TaxiLimoChania Team

Reviewed 16 October 2015

I prebooked this company to pick me up from Chania airport and take me to my hotel. Due to an error on their part, they never arrived. However, once I contacted them, they did everything in their power to remedy this, offering me a free return journey back to the airport and communicating with me by email to let me know exactly when their driver was being dispatched. Idomeneas was lovely, and I had a thoroughly pleasant and very comfortable trip back to the airport. I could tell they were genuinely mortified by their mistake; I was even presented with a wrapped parting gift of honey, mountain tea and herbs! Errors can happen once in a while in any business, and I will have no hesitation at all in booking Taxi Limp Chania for my next visit there - in fact, I wouldn't pick anyone else. Well done, guys, for turning a bad experience into such a good one. You'd be very lucky indeed to get such concern for customer service from a taxi firm in the UK.

Date of experience: October 2015
1  Thank Annie7712

Dear Annie,
Thank you for your glowing review!
It is important for us sharing your appreciation and we are happy you give us chance to win back your trust!
As our goal is to be providing the highest quality of service to our guests, we took your experience into consideration and will be following up the progress.
Moreover, we want our guests to feel special and pampered visiting Crete and to meet real Greek hospitality.
Wish you a nice winter, and hope this little gift will keep summer memories in your soul!
We are pleased that you would choose Taxi Limo Chania for your future visits to Crete.
Looking forward to welcoming you back soon!
Kind regard,

Reviewed 12 October 2015

We used Taxi Limo to and from airport and between our two hotels. Service was excellent, driver took the time to inform us about all local attractions. Car was good and prices reasonable. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: July 2015
TaxiLimoChania G, Public Relations Manager at Taxi Limo Chania, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2015

Dear Skive-traveller,

Thank you so much for the time you had spent to write a review for us!
We are really happy to know that you were satisfied with our services!

We always try to provide high quality services for our clients.

We are looking forward to take care of your transfer again.

Reviewed 8 October 2015

On arrival at the airport Idomeneas introduced and greeted me in a very kind and professional manner.
His vehicle was very clean, fully air con with complimentary drinks. I will surely choose Taxi Limo Chania again! Thank you very much for your help!

Date of experience: October 2015
TaxiLimoChania G, Public Relations Manager at Taxi Limo Chania, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2015

Dear Ioannis M

Thank you so much for your nice review!
We are really happy to know that you've enjoyed our taxi service. We always try to provide high quality services to our clients with a level of care that can only be achieved through years of experience.

Wish to see you again on your next trip to Crete.

Reviewed 7 October 2015

We googled "Taxi / Limo Service in Chania" while waiting to board in Athens to go to Chania, and we found them this way. We booked everything online and received a confirmation via email right away. Our guy was waiting for us at the airport. Very smooth and efficient. I would definitely recommend it to anyone going to Chania.

Date of experience: July 2015
1  Thank Herach M
TaxiLimoChania G, Guest Relations Manager at Taxi Limo Chania, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2015

Dear Herach M

Thank you so much for your nice review!
Our olnine booking system is 24 hours available and our team will always be happy to help you.
We are really happy to know that you've enjoyed our taxi services.

Wish to see you again on your next trip to Crete.