Review Highlights
Exellent service

Brilliant service water on arrival nice clean mercedes very freindly driver couldnt of asked for... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 1 week ago
Venture774739
Excellent service

Taxi service was prompt and reasonably priced. The taxi driver was very helpful and pleasant. I... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 1 week ago
Paula C

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Chania Town
from US$92.40
from US$75.00
from US$86.60
More Info
All reviews excellent service taxi service taxi firm friendly driver s class nice cars driver waiting safe driving comfortable ride comfortable car return journey clean mercedes airport pick up and return enjoyable journey easy transfer baggage hall highly recommend this service
Reviewed 20 February 2016

We found this taxi transport service through the internet and had a very comfortable ride to our Hotel in Gerani. I would definitely recommend them as the driver is very polite, the ride was fast and the car brand new.

Date of experience: June 2015
1  Thank PeterMaier83
TaxiLimoChania G, Owner at Taxi Limo Chania, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2016

Dear PeterMaier83,

Thank you so much for the time you had spent to write a review for us!

We are really happy to know that you were satisfied with our services!
Always we try to provide high quality services for our clients.

We are looking forward to take care of your transfer again.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 13 December 2015

I have booked Taxi Limo Chania for my both ways to/from the hotel, these guys are professionals, a driver was waiting for us holding a cardboard with my name on it, he helped us to load our bags in the car, he was driving in a very respectful way, the car was big and comfy ( mercedes S class) , on our way back to the airport the driver showed up 10 mins before the agreed time, that way we was sure that we picked the right taxi agency, in addition he was also helpful and gave us some tips about attractions on Crete island

Date of experience: September 2015
TaxiLimoChania G, Owner at Taxi Limo Chania, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2015

Dear Georges H,

Thank you for your time to share your opinion about our Services.

We are really happy to read that you stayed so satisfied with our services & staff.
All the points made are very informative for other visitors and we thank you for this!

We are looking forward to take care of your transfer again.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 19 November 2015

Great Service, quick and friendly drivers. Highly recommended. Very reasonably priced compared to other taxi's.

Date of experience: September 2015
TaxiLimoChania G, Owner at Taxi Limo Chania, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2015

Dear Scott,

Thank you for your time to share your opinion about Taxi Limo Chania.

We are glad to read that you were satisfied with our services.

Should you wish to visit Chania again some time, we would be more than happy to provide you the transfer!

Warm Regards,
Taxi Limo Chania Team,

Reviewed 16 October 2015

Although I write this review a few months after our visit to Chania, it was important that I let everyone know how wonderful Taxi Limo Chania were to my wife and I when we arrived to Chania for a Greek wedding. The taxi driver was very sweet and helpful. We couldn't have felt more taken care of. Would highly recommend their service.

Date of experience: August 2015
TaxiLimoChania G, Public Relations Manager at Taxi Limo Chania, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2015

Dear Eli,

Thank you for choosing Taxi Limo Chania and taking the time to write this comment!
It is great to read that you stayed so satisfied with our services & staff. Your opinion is precious and well appreciated.
We are grateful for your kind words, and recommendation!
Sincerely hope to welcome you and your family back.

Best regards from Crete,

TaxiLimoChania Team

Reviewed 16 October 2015

I prebooked this company to pick me up from Chania airport and take me to my hotel. Due to an error on their part, they never arrived. However, once I contacted them, they did everything in their power to remedy this, offering me a free return journey back to the airport and communicating with me by email to let me know exactly when their driver was being dispatched. Idomeneas was lovely, and I had a thoroughly pleasant and very comfortable trip back to the airport. I could tell they were genuinely mortified by their mistake; I was even presented with a wrapped parting gift of honey, mountain tea and herbs! Errors can happen once in a while in any business, and I will have no hesitation at all in booking Taxi Limp Chania for my next visit there - in fact, I wouldn't pick anyone else. Well done, guys, for turning a bad experience into such a good one. You'd be very lucky indeed to get such concern for customer service from a taxi firm in the UK.

Date of experience: October 2015
1  Thank Annie7712

Dear Annie,
Thank you for your glowing review!
It is important for us sharing your appreciation and we are happy you give us chance to win back your trust!
As our goal is to be providing the highest quality of service to our guests, we took your experience into consideration and will be following up the progress.
Moreover, we want our guests to feel special and pampered visiting Crete and to meet real Greek hospitality.
Wish you a nice winter, and hope this little gift will keep summer memories in your soul!
We are pleased that you would choose Taxi Limo Chania for your future visits to Crete.
Looking forward to welcoming you back soon!
Kind regard,