Review Highlights
Incredible service!

On time, thoughtful, helpful and incredibly friendly. Will use again next year. I was really... read more

Reviewed 12 July 2018
Kuga D
Very friendly and accomodating.

We picked a taxi up at the port, the driver showed us where the taxi rank was in the town not far... read more

Reviewed 26 October 2017
JanisA106

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Chania Town
from US$92.32
from US$102.70
from US$109.62
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 September 2016

We used Chania taxi transfer through booking.com from airport to Chania town.
The all inclusive cost return was 48euro for 4 adults is excellent value.
Meet and greet on arrival and pick up from hotel bang on time, lovely newish Mercedes.
Drivers very good

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank thomascU2563PO
Reviewed 7 September 2016

Our driver was waiting patiently for us in the arrival hall despite the fact that our plane was delayed and our bags were delivered last. The car was a late-model and spotlessly clean Mercedes Benz. The driving was safe and the driver was very friendly. The return trip to the airport was equally good with the driver arriving at our hotel a few minutes before our agreed pick-up time. I do not hesitate to recommend this service.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 17 August 2016

We had to leave our hotel at 7:00am to get to the airport and check in for our flight to Rome. Bang on the dot of 7, their driver called in for us. As our hotel was in the pedestrian only zone, he had left his immaculate late model Mercedes taxi a few blocks away. He took both our suitcases and looked after them himself. The drive to the airport was calm and collected, no Formula One capers like another taxi driver who scared us half to death on an earlier trip to the same destination. The fare was exactly what was posted on a notice board at the airport's taxi rank. Great service, great trip.

Date of experience: May 2016
1  Thank Don B
Reviewed 6 July 2016

I have used this transfer service for the last two years. Kyriakos is professional, polite, full of local knowledge that is invaluable and I can't recommend it more. I will be using this service again in August when I visit.

Date of experience: May 2016
2  Thank LKENN5000
Reviewed 22 June 2016

Arrived on time , polite and courteous drivers after having to use them due to accidents to my wife and myself.

Date of experience: June 2016