The staff here are amazing, A special mention for George and Vasilis who greet and ensure everyone is cared for and welcomed, and ensured our welcome and departure ran smoothly. All staff without exception were professional, happy, caring and friendly. A special mention also about Nikos the beach attendant who was so efficient, polite and nothing was too much trouble. The apartment we were given was a sea view suite with a hot tub was absolutely fab, everything spotless, nice quality toiletries, bed linen changed daily and towels changed twice daily. Nice touches such as welcome bubbles, hot towels and wine and fruit in suite. The buffet food is of very high quality, with chefs cooking hot dishes in small quantities continually, so that the food is always of high quality and delicious. We had a different themed menu every evening with specialist chefs.This holiday exceeded our expectations, nothing was too much trouble even ensured that a British football match was streamed live in the lounge. Thank-you and hope to return in the not too distant future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 5-star Domes of Elounda, Autograph Collection is set on the most privileged hill and offers luxurious accommodation with spa bath overlooking the island of Spinalonga and its Venetian castle. It has a spa and 5 restaurants serving haute cuisine dishes, a sandy beach and many swimming pools. Each of the air-conditioned suites is uniquely decorated and has easy access to the private sandy beach. They include a spacious living room with wooden floors and a satellite LCD TV. Some suites also have a private pool or open-air hot tub. This year, the new Domes Luxury Residences, along with the stunning Domes Ultraluxe Villas, come with the 'Haute Living Selection', essentially creating an exclusive haute-luxury villa boutique experience, within the already impressive resort of Domes of Elounda, Autograph Collection. The spa of Domes of Elounda, Autograph Collection includes an interior seawater pool, sauna, steam room and hot tub. It also offers rejuvenating therapies, such as facial and massage treatments. The 5 restaurants offer casual beachside settings or elegant dining rooms with panoramic sea views. Guests can taste progressive Greek cuisine, seafood and Cretan dishes. An Asian restaurant is also possible. The hotel is very conveniently located. The village of Elounda is 2.5 km away. Part of the Elounda myth, is the Venetian Castle on the Island of Spinalonga, the setting for Victoria Hislop's bestselling novel "The Island". The lively seaside town of Agios Nikolaos is within 12 km of Domes of Elounda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MrandMrsSmith, Booking.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Domes of Elounda, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domes Of Elounda All Suites And Villas Spa Hotel Elounda
- Domes Elounda Hotel
- Domes Elounda Resort
- Domes Of Elounda, Autograph Collection Crete