This was our second year at the Domes and the experience was just as fantastic as the first. The location, views, and overall look of the hotel are second to none in our opinion. The quality and variety of food on offer is exceptional and caters for all tastes.But what makes this a 5 star experience are the people who work there. The staff at every level are second to none in their friendliness, helpfulness and attentiveness and the way they treated us and our 5 year old daughter was once again the most amazing part of our holiday. We built up some truly special relationships with the staff and regard many of them as close friends.
Any minor problem is sorted out promptly and with the minimum of fuss. Beach is perfect for children with shade right to the waters edge. I am not bothered if other reviewers try to decide whether the hotels deserves to be 5 star or 4 star. In our opinion the Domes deserves 10 stars.
The only negative part of our holiday was having to leave. Will we go back.? Definitely and it cant come soon enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 5-star Domes of Elounda, Autograph Collection is set on the most privileged hill and offers luxurious accommodation with spa bath overlooking the island of Spinalonga and its Venetian castle. It has a spa and 5 restaurants serving haute cuisine dishes, a sandy beach and many swimming pools. Each of the air-conditioned suites is uniquely decorated and has easy access to the private sandy beach. They include a spacious living room with wooden floors and a satellite LCD TV. Some suites also have a private pool or open-air hot tub. This year, the new Domes Luxury Residences, along with the stunning Domes Ultraluxe Villas, come with the 'Haute Living Selection', essentially creating an exclusive haute-luxury villa boutique experience, within the already impressive resort of Domes of Elounda, Autograph Collection. The spa of Domes of Elounda, Autograph Collection includes an interior seawater pool, sauna, steam room and hot tub. It also offers rejuvenating therapies, such as facial and massage treatments. The 5 restaurants offer casual beachside settings or elegant dining rooms with panoramic sea views. Guests can taste progressive Greek cuisine, seafood and Cretan dishes. An Asian restaurant is also possible. The hotel is very conveniently located. The village of Elounda is 2.5 km away. Part of the Elounda myth, is the Venetian Castle on the Island of Spinalonga, the setting for Victoria Hislop's bestselling novel "The Island". The lively seaside town of Agios Nikolaos is within 12 km of Domes of Elounda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MrandMrsSmith, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Domes of Elounda, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domes Of Elounda All Suites And Villas Spa Hotel Elounda
- Domes Elounda Hotel
- Domes Elounda Resort
- Domes Of Elounda, Autograph Collection Crete