Me and my new husband have just returned from a 2 weeks holiday in Elounda as part of our wedding and wedding celebrations and all I can say is that our special trip was heightened by everyone at the Elounda Sunrise.
To start when we checked in we were welcomed by the amazing staff (Dimos and Giannis) and also some flowers and 2 small bottles of champagne in our room as thery were aware it was our special holiday. Our room was spacious with 2 balconies and also a PC! There is also free wifi in the rooms and the bar which was great to keep in touch with our wedding party who joined us a week later.
Secondly the amazing lady behind the bar Rhonda was so hospitable, she wanted to make everything perfect and would bend over backwards for us. Renee who worked the bar in the evening was great and makes the worlds best cocktails!! The food they served was although simple, cheaper and as good as any of the local restaurants for the type of food they served. I think we are all having withdrawal symptoms from Rhonda cheese and ham toasties!!
When our party joined us the week later everyone was so great and made everyone feel at home. It is also a great location in walking distance to everything and right on the water so you had a superb view while relaxing at the bar.
They also put on a great salsa night for everyone for our last night with a very tasty BBQ and salsa dances all for 12 Euro!!! This just goes to show how much they wanted to make everyones holiday extra special.
All in all such a great time that we will cherish forever, as part of our honeymoon we had 4 nights at The Blue Palace and while it is a completely different hotel, we had more fun with the staff and our friends at The Elounda Sunrise - thank you all for making our holiday something we will hold dear in our hearts forever. See you next year for our 1yr anniversary!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elounda Sunrise apartments are ready to host each visitor and provide them with an unforgettable experience. The neat, friendly atmosphere, the clean and beautiful environment, the friendly personnel will do everything to make your stay a memorable one. The complex includes a restaurant for breakfast and dinner, next to the swimming-pool with a fantastic view of the Gulf of Elounda. In the central bar there is satellite television, a swimming-pool with a swimming area for children, a place for gathering, wireless Internet connection. If you want to take your laptop from home, you are more then welcome to use our wireless connection. All the rooms have private heating and air conditioning, telephone, safe, mini-bar, satellite television, bathroom and balcony with great sea views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), LateRooms, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Elounda Sunrise Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elounda Sunrise Apartments Hotel Elounda
- Sunrise Apartments Hotel Elounda
- Elounda Sunrise Apartments Crete