Just spent 8 days in this value for money hotel in an idyllic location. Our air conditioned room was comfortable and we had great views from our spacious balcony which enjoyed sunshine all day. The staff were all friendly and willing to go above and beyond to make sure you enjoyed your stay. The pool was small but great for cooling off. If you wanted to swim there were a couple of small beach areas within minutes walk from the hotel with plenty of sun loungers.
Also a short walk away was the town centre with plenty of supermarkets, shops (fur????) and a variety of bars, family restaurants and cafes.
Lynne and Soulah were always there with a friendly hello and smile looking after the bar/restaurant area.
The kitchen facilities were basic in the apartments so if you were planning to self cater you might find it rather limiting - but I was there for a holiday - not to cook!
Free WiFi was a bonus and Yannis and Dimos were helpful when looking for places to go, things to do - and even offered lifts, if needed, to pick up points when leaving for the airport.
For a small fee you could extend your check out time if you had a late flight - unfortunately for us there were no rooms available for us to make use of this facility. A testament to how popular this family run hotel is!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elounda Sunrise apartments are ready to host each visitor and provide them with an unforgettable experience. The neat, friendly atmosphere, the clean and beautiful environment, the friendly personnel will do everything to make your stay a memorable one. The complex includes a restaurant for breakfast and dinner, next to the swimming-pool with a fantastic view of the Gulf of Elounda. In the central bar there is satellite television, a swimming-pool with a swimming area for children, a place for gathering, wireless Internet connection. If you want to take your laptop from home, you are more then welcome to use our wireless connection. All the rooms have private heating and air conditioning, telephone, safe, mini-bar, satellite television, bathroom and balcony with great sea views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Elounda Sunrise Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elounda Sunrise Apartments Hotel Elounda
- Sunrise Apartments Hotel Elounda
- Elounda Sunrise Apartments Crete