First time to Crete, but certainly not the last.
The Elounda Sunrise apartments were perfectly situated for us, a small family. Close enough to the village centre to walk in and out every day and night, yet far enough out to be calm, quiet and very peaceful.
Giannis, Dimos, family and Peter and Lynn were great hosts and were more than accommodating to anything we asked for. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone.
Only problem we found is trying to find out how quickly we can plan our return trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elounda Sunrise apartments are ready to host each visitor and provide them with an unforgettable experience. The neat, friendly atmosphere, the clean and beautiful environment, the friendly personnel will do everything to make your stay a memorable one. The complex includes a restaurant for breakfast and dinner, next to the swimming-pool with a fantastic view of the Gulf of Elounda. In the central bar there is satellite television, a swimming-pool with a swimming area for children, a place for gathering, wireless Internet connection. If you want to take your laptop from home, you are more then welcome to use our wireless connection. All the rooms have private heating and air conditioning, telephone, safe, mini-bar, satellite television, bathroom and balcony with great sea views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Elounda Sunrise Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elounda Sunrise Apartments Hotel Elounda
- Sunrise Apartments Hotel Elounda
- Elounda Sunrise Apartments Crete