Relatively new, basic but comfortable as long as you can use balcony as extra room. great sea view from balcony. would need to eat meal from bed if balcony rained off. Rhonda who runs bar very helpful. Good location. 2 minutes walk to nearest beach, 10 minute to large municipal beach. Prices in town now much the same as UK since pound slide against Euro. Good bus service into Agios Nic and onwards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elounda Sunrise apartments are ready to host each visitor and provide them with an unforgettable experience. The neat, friendly atmosphere, the clean and beautiful environment, the friendly personnel will do everything to make your stay a memorable one. The complex includes a restaurant for breakfast and dinner, next to the swimming-pool with a fantastic view of the Gulf of Elounda. In the central bar there is satellite television, a swimming-pool with a swimming area for children, a place for gathering, wireless Internet connection. If you want to take your laptop from home, you are more then welcome to use our wireless connection. All the rooms have private heating and air conditioning, telephone, safe, mini-bar, satellite television, bathroom and balcony with great sea views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Elounda Sunrise Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elounda Sunrise Apartments Hotel Elounda
- Sunrise Apartments Hotel Elounda
- Elounda Sunrise Apartments Crete