So peaceful, salt water pool, private beach, lovely people, just amazing. I went with my brother, Mother and Father and it was definitely what you pay for.
The restaurants are a little on the expensive side, but you can eat out on a 10 minute trip to the little Elounda square - would recommend Paradosiako especially if you want quick, good quality service for alright prices.
Honeymoon, business, family, friends, on your own - you name it! A great escape to relax from stress, anything! Just amazing.
DEFINITELY DEFINITELY DEFINITELY recommend it!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Famed for its gracious and attentive service, this hotel is the embodiment of all-time-classic style and cultured luxury, where antique art and traditional architectural themes adorn all of its private-pool bungalows - each with its own terrace overlooking the Aegean Sea. Three fine dining venues reflect the Relais & Chateaux tradition of excellence, their culinary delights ranging from enticing lunchtime snacks to five-course dinners, with flambe and fish specialties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Elounda Mare Relais & Chateaux hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elounda Mare Hotel And Bungalows
- Elounda Mare Relais & Chateaux Hotel Crete