we sayed at this hotel in july 2008. On the website it looked very beautiful and parts of the hotel were. However the room we were allocated was horrible. It felt like a dungeon.
Also they only had a salt water pool which did not have many people using it and the pool area lacked atmosphere.
The food at the hotel was good but the service definately was not. The service at the front desk was even worse. Potentially this hotel could be very nice but it obviously does not have good management.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Famed for its gracious and attentive service, this hotel is the embodiment of all-time-classic style and cultured luxury, where antique art and traditional architectural themes adorn all of its private-pool bungalows - each with its own terrace overlooking the Aegean Sea. Three fine dining venues reflect the Relais & Chateaux tradition of excellence, their culinary delights ranging from enticing lunchtime snacks to five-course dinners, with flambe and fish specialties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Elounda Mare Relais & Chateaux hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elounda Mare Hotel And Bungalows
- Elounda Mare Relais & Chateaux Hotel Crete