We had four couples share two, two suite rooms at the top of the hill, looking out to Santorini Island on the horizon. They were cool and comfortable, each pair with a salt water pool 20x25 to swim or cool off. The beach and rocks had places to dip into the Mediterranean as well as drink services/towels. The dining was good though resort-pricey, but the service was very good. We ate several dinners that were good to very good but at $150-250 per person.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Famed for its gracious and attentive service, this hotel is the embodiment of all-time-classic style and cultured luxury, where antique art and traditional architectural themes adorn all of its private-pool bungalows - each with its own terrace overlooking the Aegean Sea. Three fine dining venues reflect the Relais & Chateaux tradition of excellence, their culinary delights ranging from enticing lunchtime snacks to five-course dinners, with flambe and fish specialties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Destinology, Hotels.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays and Agoda so you can book your Elounda Mare Relais & Chateaux hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elounda Mare Hotel And Bungalows
- Elounda Mare Relais & Chateaux Hotel Crete