Just back from a Crete after spending a week with my wife and two daughters. We had a relaxing and rejuvenating time in this hotel, It is nicely thought out, and clearly well managed.
All the facilities (with the exception of the wee Gym that needs some TLC) met out expectations. The service is very friendly & efficient. Our rooms were refreshed twice a day, and the concierge staff were always very helpful when asked for advice about the local area.
The rooms are spacious, clean and well equipped. The food is excellent, we had the breakfast every day and few delicious lunches in the Yacht Club.
This hotel is the best one compared to its sisters nearby (in our opinion)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Famed for its gracious and attentive service, this hotel is the embodiment of all-time-classic style and cultured luxury, where antique art and traditional architectural themes adorn all of its private-pool bungalows - each with its own terrace overlooking the Aegean Sea. Three fine dining venues reflect the Relais & Chateaux tradition of excellence, their culinary delights ranging from enticing lunchtime snacks to five-course dinners, with flambe and fish specialties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Destinology, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Holiday Gems, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Elounda Mare Relais & Chateaux hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elounda Mare Hotel And Bungalows
- Elounda Mare Relais & Chateaux Hotel Crete