I wrote a review for this hotel when I stayed here last summer....but although it was on this site for a while it disappeared. .?? The staff here were superb, especially in the Spa where everything was just fantastic. I have never felt so cared for when receiving treatments. Sadly the hotel was really let down by the standard of the food in the Nafsika restaurant. It was bland, unexciting, and poorly cooked - certainly not worthy of 5 stars...more like 2-3. By the end of my stay I was dreading dinner. The wine was ridiculously priced for very average and indifferent bottles. If it wasn't for the Spa I would not be tempted to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only golf-and-spa resort on Crete is a whole world on its own, with the "World's Best Spa" according to the Sunday Times' "Travel" magazine 2007. Rooms and suites all have panoramic views of the bay of Elounda over the green expanse of the golf course's 9 holes. Children are particularly well catered for, with a dedicated facility offering indoor and outdoor play areas, a lawn-laid olive-grove, a water-park and a sports field. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Elounda Deluxe Hotel Elounda
- Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort Crete