We stayed for 13 nights in bungalow, our room was very clean, very big balcony and garden and sea view. Hotel has big territory and very big parking, though we managed to park at the door to our room.
Hotel beach is stony, but the water is very clean and it is great for snorkling and casually swimming.
If you prefere sand there are dozens of places to choose from in a maximum 20 minutes drive. Like Ammoudara beach and many more.
Food is very tasty maybe the variety doesn't change much, that is the only minus. But the variety is big. Staff is cheerful and nice. Great grilled fish in the pool bar.
Also I was glad for gym - though a bit rusty, but surved my needs perfectly.
Reception is allways willing to help and solve your problems. Suggest places and give direction.
Two mini markets in 2 minutes walk away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newly branded hotel is located in the luxury seaside resort of Elounda, 10 km north of the cosmopolitan and impressive town of Agios Nikolaos. The marvelous views of the famous Mirabello Bay, crystal clean waters and breathtaking surrounding combined with the well-known VITA HOTELS high standard services provided with quality and smile, ensure to our guests unforgettable moments in this splendid resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Elounda Breeze Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elounda Aqua Sol Hotel Elounda
- Aqua Sol Elounda
- Elounda Aqua Sol Resort
- Elounda Breeze Resort Crete