This resort is absolutely lovely, and we had a lovely stay there last year.
You can't really go wrong staying at a 5 star resort in Crete, with it's own private beach, sun beds with table service...I mean, it really is paradise.
However there are a few things that could deter some travellers:
- it is a huge resort, like loads of people. So whilst breakfast is in a huge room and there is loads of delicious foods on offer, there are so many other people/families in there too, and is a little overwhelming! If you're there for a romantic break, order breakfast to your room
- because it's such a huge resort, be prepared to walk a little bit around the resort to get to reception or the 1 elevator to get to the pool/beach.
- the restaurants there aren't great, and much better food can be found in Crete, for much less
- the beds aren't all that great (well in our room anyway) - we had two single beds pushed together so had the dreaded gap in the middle.
Having said this, we still had an amazing time. The spa is absolutely wonderful, with loads of treatments that can be booked without too much notice. Outdoor pools are spotless and pristine. The rooms are well decked out, some with private pools, we had a private balcony with a gorgeous view. Bathtub with TV above and lovely face masks left each night for us. Plus some lovely local goodies left in our room too.
And when you're chilling by the water in 30 degrees reading a book, sipping a cocktail, how can you really not be enjoying yourself!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the wild beauty and unrivalled island style of a bohemian luxe resort with emblematic sea views, crystal clear waters, sparkling infinity pools, world class cuisine and bespoke services. All this combined with the resort's beach experience create a unique setting , where time seems to stand still. Blue Palace, a setting of wild grandeur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Expedia, TravelUp, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Blue Palace, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Crete reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Palace Resort And Spa
- Blue Palace Hotel Elounda
- Blue Palace Resort & Spa
- Blue Palace, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Crete Elounda