This was our second visit to the Blue Palace and we just had an amazing time, again! The warm welcome we received from the exceptional staff was brilliant, our room was absolutely gorgeous with an incredible view of the beautiful island of Spinalonga (to which we could swim to!), we felt our shoulders relax a soon as we entered the spectacular lobby! There is a great choice of restaurants to eat in, from Italian to Greek (Sophia is a delightful waitress at The Blue Door, the Greek restaurant overlooking the sea). We were looked after at breakfast - which is a magnificent spread of all you could ever want and more - by the most delightful lady, Florentina, she was just fabulous! The food is a culinary delight using fresh Cretan produce - my body felt totally nourished and rejuvenated! The spa is in another league! The best I have ever been to! And I am fussy! Ask for Katerina - her stone massage will take you to another level! The spa reception was brilliant, Babis, Maria and Aggeliki. The Pilates instructor, Alma is a Godsend, an absolutely fabulous woman, she sure worked us hard with such personal attention and professionalism. I really enjoyed the aqua aerobics in the spa's gorgeous pool! There is an absolutely amazing jeweller at the hotel too, Yanni - he is one of the nicest, most genuine and honest people you will ever meet. His knowledge of stones is incredible and I cannot recommend him highly enough, the designs are simply exquisite! Our daughter, aged 9, was forever at the watersport centre either on the doughnut or sofa ride, the team there were magnificent! Top of the pile was Clare, the Manager of The Blue Palace, she is and an absolute gem and a real credit to such a magical place! The only downside - we had to leave! We'll be back next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the wild beauty and unrivalled island style of a bohemian luxe resort with emblematic sea views, crystal clear waters, sparkling infinity pools, world class cuisine and bespoke services. All this combined with the resort's beach experience create a unique setting , where time seems to stand still. Blue Palace, a setting of wild grandeur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , TravelUp, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Blue Palace, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Crete reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Palace Resort And Spa
- Blue Palace Hotel Elounda
- Blue Palace Resort & Spa
- Blue Palace, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Crete Elounda