“We came back”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

We only had seven nights in Elounda. We came back to this one for a second time because the food and service was great.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Ordered 1 Skordopita, 1 tzatziki, 1 salmon pasta, and 1 chefs pizza (6 slice) and were given complimentary rosemary and oil bread at start and a chocolate brownie come biscuit thing at the end for 42 Euros. Fantastic value and amazing food coupled with friendly staff and great aetting

Reviewed 17 June 2018

We ate here several times. Much as I love my Greek food, it was nice to have something a little different. The food here was consistently good. The staff were always welcoming & the portions were a good size.

All in all, a good honest place that does what it says on the tin. I have been to Elounda several times, I look forward to Visiting Olio again next time I return.

Also worth mentioning, the pricing was very reasonable.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Great value for money. Big portions and very friendly. Even gave us a lovely dessert free. Think as went back more than once.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

Friends suggested me that restaurant and I came to try the food various times. Every time food is fresh and the service is excellent