“Lovely place for day or night”
Review of All in One the Art of Coffee - CLOSED

All in One the Art of Coffee
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 2 October 2014

Called for coffee one day whilst we waited for the boat to Spinalonga. Noticed they had Greek craft beers on the menu, and as we are craft beer fans in the UK decided to return one evening. We were disappointed to be told that the craft brewery had shut down, however, we were guided to try some other beers which we would not have ordinarily known about - Fix Dark, Fix Royale (Weiss beer) and a golden Honey beer, one of us had a strawberry daquiri which was beautifully made too. We were given complementary shots of something pink! - don't know what it was but it was nice, and a plate of fruit!

Reviewed 27 September 2014

This was the first place we ate in and we came back a further 3 times! The staff are very helpful and friendly and the food is amazing. They also serve the best fresh orange juice I have ever tasted. The waffles and crepes are delicious and the chicken club sandwich could have done two people! Generous portions served by great people! Would really recommend this place to eat.

Reviewed 17 September 2014

The very first place we went to at around 4am when we arrived. Don't be put off by the "hole in the wall" style, this place serves amazing food and have a sit down canopied area across the road.

Firstly, lets talk about the burger. Its an enormous, home madam rustic looking burger with a really good glossy bun, proper home made chips and a salad presented really well (see photo).

The sandwiches are massive too, I ordered a tuna baguette which I swear had a whole tin of tuna at least…the prawn baguette was really nice too. Not your usual peeled prawns that taste like froze water, but actually warm, succulent and sweet.

The best thing about this place is the service from George (owner) who is really fun, Michael who is super super friendly and the super friendly super lovely "sexy sandwich lady" (as named by Aki in the Eden bar ;-)

Would definitely want to see these guys again!

Reviewed 12 September 2014 via mobile

As interesting as the island of Spinalonga is, I think I'm more likely to remember the great food, fantastic surroundings and the friendly service.

My wife and I were really feeling the heat after visiting the nearby island and didn't want to follow the guided tour for a fish lunch at the floating taverna. Normally I hate to be hassled into a restaurant of any kind, however when the waiter said please take a moment to look at our menu if your are looking to eat I thought why not.

We sat down and ordered some drinks in what I have to say was a lovely al fresco dining area. Nice furniture, well looked after and with a good view of the harbour one side and a busy road the other (which was surprisingly nice given its normally an aggravation) perhaps it was the waiters ability to dodge traffic with trays full of food balanced high above his shoulders but it was a great place to be.

We both had the burger followed by icecream (fruit something for the wife, banana split for me). It came quickly and was wonderfully cooked and made. I wish we had time to return because it was a lovely experience.

Another waiter also delicately started a conversation with about where we were from, and if we had much planned. He was lovely to talk to and I hope if I ever come to Crete he and his bar will be there to make us happy again.

Reviewed 4 September 2014

We happened upon this bar when we got off the boat from Spinalonga, we just wanted a quick snack, but could have stayed all day. The owner was extremely pleasant and helpful. The menu was bright and colourful, not the normal horrid pictures of cooked food on a plate!!!! The meal was fab, much better than we expected, not too expensive, they also have lots of lovely ice cream to choose from too. Well worth a visit at lunch time.