“Stunning, overwhelmingly beautiful villa.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Elounda
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Ian J
“Stunning, overwhelmingly beautiful villa.”
Reviewed 17 January 2018 for a stay in September 2017

This was our first trip to Crete, we had wanted to go for ages, in summary it was just perfect. Elounda is a beautiful area so you can't go far wrong by just exploring what's under your nose; the hills, the beaches, the towns and restaurants. A boat trip to Spinalonga is an obvious thing to do and I'm sure will have its own reviews elsewhere.

We hired a car for the week - I'd say without a car the effort of moving around would be too much, so get one.

The villa is brilliant, so well positioned. And inside the quality oozes out of every room and detail. The main bedroom has the best vista you could imagine.

The host/owner of the property is Yiannis. A charming and thoughtful host who was interested in ensuring we had good information and insights so that we could make the most of our time in the area. He introduced us to great restaurants and pointed us to the less obvious locations.

I would highly recommend this villa, its a restful location. And the area has plenty going on to enjoy daily trips out.

Just to add, we were a family of 4 with grown up daughters. I was able to hire a mountain bike locally for the week and did a number of trips of my own and one with a local firm. Getting out into the hills inland took me into an area called Thilakas near the towns of Kritsa and Kroustas. So beautiful.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing