Olive Grove Apartments
  • Pool
US$232
US$226
Hotels.com
Elounda Palm Hotel(Elounda)(Great Value!)
US$112
Elounda Bay Palace(Elounda)
US$227
US$222
Hotels.com
Elounda Ilion Hotel(Elounda)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$102
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthese apartmentsquiz nightweekly bbqfamily run apartmentscentral locationpride and joygreat holidaylovely familywashing up liquidalready booked for next yearpool bara ground floor apartmentself cateringnothing is too much troubleyear after yeara lovely place to staylovely harbour
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 June 2014

What a fantastic welcome we had waiting for us at the Olive Grove . From the moment we arrived until the time we left nothing was to much trouble for the owners and the wonderful staff at the Olive Grove . The apartments are beautiful as is the Pool and the bar and every thing is spotless and kept to a very high standard . I shall be booking again to go later in the year . It really is a little gem of a place .

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank DeniseFoley
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Just returned from another stay at The Olive Grove, lost count of the number of times we have stayed at these apartments, but we wouldn't consider staying anywhere else! As always there was a warm welcome waiting for us from Julia, Dimitris, Manos, Hayley and Chris.

I cannot say enough good things about these apartments from the wonderful staff, the cleanliness, the location and whole set up in general.

We bumped into friends made there in previous years which was lovely, its like going home for us!

A couple of new apartments have been built during the winter which are amazing and we hope to book these for our next visit.

Keep up the great work everybody and thank you for yet another wonderful stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank longshanks67
Reviewed 31 May 2014

We have visited the Olive Grove Apartments many times now and can't rate it highly enough. If we could give it 6 Stars we would. How many places would you visit where the accommodation is excellent, the location is perfect and the owners, well...it's like returning to part of your family in Crete.

Julia, Dimitri and their family provide the warmest of welcomes and go out of their way to make sure you have an enjoyable holiday. We've watched the family grow as Mano and Hayley now have baby "Jimmy". Nothing is too much trouble for Chris and Becky either, who make sure the service you receive is first class.

We'll be going back again next year and I don't know of many - no, I don't know of any - places I could rate more highly. This place is special. Well done to all at The Olive Grove!!

Tom and Martin
Wirral, UK.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I too had the same problem as the other lady, I actually booked the Olive Grove apartments through the link off tripadvisor which took me to Venere.com website. When the confirmation email arrived from Venere it was for the Olive Gardens which I had not booked. I emailed the Olive Grove to ask them if they where one and the same place and they confirmed not. I rang Venere (who are based in Italy) and complained most strongly. Too my knowledge they are still advertising the Olive Grove but booking people into the Olive Gardens. Fortunately I did not pay up front and managed to cancel my booking.
I have tried to contact tripadvisor to inform them of what Venere are doing but todate have had no response.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank JLA52
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We booked here on the advice of contributors to the Elounda forum and other reviews.
The apartments were exactly what we needed. Perfect position for the harbour, shops and restaurants.
The family running the apartments were lovely - friendly without being intrusive - and a special mention must go to possibly the ugliest dog in the world - Rocco, who my sister would have put into her suitcase had she had the room.
Although we had to book as part of a Thomson package I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the apartments to anyone travelling independently either.
There are two beds in the bedroom and a sofa and further bed in the sitting room section. Two balconies, one with a handy clothes dryer and pegs. Toaster and kettle in the kitchen, which is about all we used, effective shower and towels provided.
There is also a book exchange which was useful.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family