Good apartments in a residential area off the main square. 2-3 minutes walk from the beach, shops and restaurants. Lovely welcome from Julia who makes it her mission to know everybody's names the day after arrival. Away from the main road, so no loud road noises, but in centre of the village so sounds of normal village life around and about (I was a bit worried about this after reading some of the other reviews - and being a bit obsessive about traffic noise - but this was actually very relaxing and unobtrusive). The pool area is nice and the garden is a lovely spot to sit in the late afternoon sun. We had a ground floor room at the back (not overlooking the pool area) and I would go for this again if possible - it's a bit more private and quieter. I would maybe ask for a first floor room next time - they seem to have an extra balcony, and in mid-saeason you might want to leave your patio windows open at night.
At 40 euros/night/room this was a great place to stay - we would definitely stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Olive Grove Apartments is a new complex of 14 apartments situated in the center of Elounda well known for its friendly atmosphere and service. There is a large pool and children's pool, also a bar serving snacks and drinks from early morning to late evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays and Hotels.com so you can book your Olive Grove Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olive Grove Apartments Elounda, Crete
- Olive Grove Apartments Hotel Elounda