Great week after Easter. We were in the newly painted and refurbished Eros, with its beautiful views and sheltered terrace. Information for returning guests - the bathroom has been beautifully done and the new decor is in lovely summer colours. Weather was mixed but this didn't spoil our enjoyment and as always Ann and Vangelis were superb hosts. The hill is still there, but we had a car for the week! My spouse is thrilled with the new wifi access and we were impressed with the new fitness room, but didn't use it! When I'm feeling down I just think of being back at Elounda Heights in September and my spirits lift!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elounda Heights, owned by Vangelis and his English wife Ann, is a small boutique aparthotel with beautiful gardens complimented by Greek statues as this is the theme of the complex. All the apartments and studios are named after Greek gods and goddesses. It is truly an oasis and if you want to relax then this is the place for you. Great for honeymooners and couples just wanting a quiet restful holiday. Ideal for families wanting to unwind by the people while enjoying a fantastic view over the bay of Elounda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Elounda Heights Apartments and Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elounda Heights Apartments And Studios Hotel Elounda
- Elounda Heights Apartments And Studios Crete