After a fantastic stay in 2011, we eagerly anticipated our return to Elounda Heights in July 2012.
Once again we were so warmly welcomed and felt immediately relaxed and at home.
It was great to see a couple of tweaks from our first stay - for example, the free aircon this time around was a great touch and much appreciated.
Ann & Vangelis were once again tremendous hosts, backed up by Natalie who is equally wonderful.
We have been struck by how they are always so respectful of all visitors. As previous reviewers have touched upon, Elounda Heights is great place to mingle with others if you wish, whilst those who prefer a little more seclusion are welcomed in equally friendly fashion.
Must-do's are the Meze or BBQ evenings - the perfect opportunity to sample Vangelis wonderful Cretan cuisine and local wines, whilst chatting with other guests.
The weekend boat trip provides a rare opportunity (for most of us!) to swim in crystal clear waters and sample yet more good food and the odd tipple! It really is a special day.
Christina kept our accommodation spotlessly clean throughout our stay and Deborah was again great company and a fountain of knowledge - along with Vangelis - in recommending places of interest to visit on the days we ventured out in the car.
Elounda Heights will leave you with fond memories and is highly recommended by so many for good reason. It definitely has a special place in our hearts. Thanks to everyone there for another amazing holiday. We'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elounda Heights, owned by Vangelis and his English wife Ann, is a small boutique aparthotel with beautiful gardens complimented by Greek statues as this is the theme of the complex. All the apartments and studios are named after Greek gods and goddesses. It is truly an oasis and if you want to relax then this is the place for you. Great for honeymooners and couples just wanting a quiet restful holiday. Ideal for families wanting to unwind by the people while enjoying a fantastic view over the bay of Elounda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Elounda Heights Apartments and Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elounda Heights Apartments And Studios Hotel Elounda
- Elounda Heights Apartments And Studios Crete