I stayed here for a week with my partner at the end of May and it was a lovely experience all round. Beautiful views, gorgeous weather, delicious food and amazing hospitality. It was our first time, but everyone in the team was so friendly and we realized there were people who came back year after year and are like old friends. Harldy surprising! We enjoyed walking down into the town, despite the steep walk back up, hiring a car for sightseeing and lazing by the pool; but the highlight was the meze night (thanks to Debbie and Vangelis for the dancing lessons!) The only disappointment was there were not enough people to go out on the boat for the fishing trip. Next time...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elounda Heights, owned by Vangelis and his English wife Ann, is a small boutique aparthotel with beautiful gardens complimented by Greek statues as this is the theme of the complex. All the apartments and studios are named after Greek gods and goddesses. It is truly an oasis and if you want to relax then this is the place for you. Great for honeymooners and couples just wanting a quiet restful holiday. Ideal for families wanting to unwind by the people while enjoying a fantastic view over the bay of Elounda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Elounda Heights Apartments and Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elounda Heights Apartments And Studios Hotel Elounda
- Elounda Heights Apartments And Studios Crete