This is the first time we have ever actually visited the same accommodation twice and did so with some trepidation as to whether we would enjoy it as much second time round. We needn't have worried! What Ann and Vangeli have achieved at The Heights is something not often found. Whether you are there for the first time or returning for the 12th time you will receive the same welcome. Their hospitality is like part of an extended family and whether its peace and privacy that you want or company and inclusiveness , they afford you that.
The setting is simply stunning, the food is excellent and Deborah, Natalie and Christina are all part of a great team.
For us, it provided just what we needed...a break from a hectic lifestyle with all the stresses that go with that and the ability to remember that life can be lived at a different pace.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful place with us !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elounda Heights, owned by Vangelis and his English wife Ann, is a small boutique aparthotel with beautiful gardens complimented by Greek statues as this is the theme of the complex. All the apartments and studios are named after Greek gods and goddesses. It is truly an oasis and if you want to relax then this is the place for you. Great for honeymooners and couples just wanting a quiet restful holiday. Ideal for families wanting to unwind by the people while enjoying a fantastic view over the bay of Elounda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Elounda Heights Apartments and Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elounda Heights Apartments And Studios Hotel Elounda
- Elounda Heights Apartments And Studios Crete