Stayed here for 5 nights in early October, and what a lovely place it is. At Elounda Heights you can be as involved as you want to be. Our apartment (Daphne) was spacious, clean and had everything you need and more. The views are fantastic from all around the grounds.
We ate down in Elounda every night - the hill is not that bad, take it at a steady pace and you're okay (and have a couple of "look how far we've come" stops on the way), thought I suspect it would have take us a little longer in July or August!!
If there was one teeny weeny moan it was the safety deposit box - because the key is on the fob with the card for the electicity you have to remember to get your money etc out before it goes dark, or as we did, open it by the light from your phone!!!
However, we would most definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elounda Heights, owned by Vangelis and his English wife Ann, is a small boutique aparthotel with beautiful gardens complimented by Greek statues as this is the theme of the complex. All the apartments and studios are named after Greek gods and goddesses. It is truly an oasis and if you want to relax then this is the place for you. Great for honeymooners and couples just wanting a quiet restful holiday. Ideal for families wanting to unwind by the people while enjoying a fantastic view over the bay of Elounda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Elounda Heights Apartments and Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elounda Heights Apartments And Studios Hotel Elounda
- Elounda Heights Apartments And Studios Crete