Fantastic holiday, the perfect place to relax and unwind, what struck me was the silence.
Very friendly staff, Vangelis and Anne could not do more to make your stay as pleasurable as possible and I am sure when Natalia take over the reigns it will be no different.
We eat most nights at the Elounda, simple because the food was of high quality and reasonably priced , Vangelis cooked my Hallomi starter exactly how I like it and it was not even on the menu, how's that for service.
The apartment was clean and fresh with a regular maid service, although my wife found the bed a tad on the hard side. As for the views from our apartment they were simply stunning, the causeway to the right Spinalonga to the left and the bay in the middle.
I simple loved the place, so much so that I will be going back for a week in October.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elounda Heights, owned by Vangelis and his English wife Ann, is a small boutique aparthotel with beautiful gardens complimented by Greek statues as this is the theme of the complex. All the apartments and studios are named after Greek gods and goddesses. It is truly an oasis and if you want to relax then this is the place for you. Great for honeymooners and couples just wanting a quiet restful holiday. Ideal for families wanting to unwind by the people while enjoying a fantastic view over the bay of Elounda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Elounda Heights Apartments and Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elounda Heights Apartments And Studios Hotel Elounda
- Elounda Heights Apartments And Studios Crete