This was our first visit to Elounda Heights and it definitely won't be our last! Vangelis, Ann, and Natalia are THE BEST! From the time you wake up to the clear, fresh air overlooking the harbor below, to the time you say "good night" to the starry, sparkly sea and sky, you're in a little slice of heaven! The hospitality is unsurpassed, the food exquisite (and we've had a lot of good Greek cuisine over the years), the rooms are comfortable and roomy; above all, Elounda Heights is above ALL the rest! Our stay was way beyond expectations! Oh yeah, and the other guests are great too - a real testament to the whole package!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elounda Heights, owned by Vangelis and his English wife Ann, is a small boutique aparthotel with beautiful gardens complimented by Greek statues as this is the theme of the complex. All the apartments and studios are named after Greek gods and goddesses. It is truly an oasis and if you want to relax then this is the place for you. Great for honeymooners and couples just wanting a quiet restful holiday. Ideal for families wanting to unwind by the people while enjoying a fantastic view over the bay of Elounda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Elounda Heights Apartments and Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elounda Heights Apartments And Studios Hotel Elounda
- Elounda Heights Apartments And Studios Crete