Our third trip to Elounda. Previously we stayed at the very good, but equally expensive "Elounda Bay Palace". We realized that we mostly don't use hotel facilities, so this year we found this gem on a small hilltop in central Elounda. The owner is a fine greek man married to an English lady. All speak English fluently, and the couple is very good at advicing routes for travels both by foot and by car. We will most likely be back next year. The Ikaros appartement that we were happy to stay in is a great candidate for an all-winther stay when we get a little bit older. An old dream of ours.
Our only problem during the stay: Our low-powered rental car had a hard time climbing up the hill. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elounda Heights, owned by Vangelis and his English wife Ann, is a small boutique aparthotel with beautiful gardens complimented by Greek statues as this is the theme of the complex. All the apartments and studios are named after Greek gods and goddesses. It is truly an oasis and if you want to relax then this is the place for you. Great for honeymooners and couples just wanting a quiet restful holiday. Ideal for families wanting to unwind by the people while enjoying a fantastic view over the bay of Elounda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Elounda Heights Apartments and Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elounda Heights Apartments And Studios Hotel Elounda
- Elounda Heights Apartments And Studios Crete