“Pure heaven”

Six Senses Spa at Porto Elounda Crete
More attraction details
Owner description: Recognized as the "World's Best Spa" by the Sunday Times TRAVEL magazine 2007, the Six Senses Spa at Porto Elounda Deluxe Resort has magnificent indoor and outdoor spaces with spectacular sea views. Luxurious treatment rooms form the stage for world-renowned signature treatments to be enjoyed in pools and bubble tubs, hamam scrubs and floatation wraps, private steam cabins and saunas, and an endless selection of treatment suites, relaxation lounges, and meditation rooms.
Reviewed 7 March 2014

We stayed there for 2 nights in may last year. Realised had not written a review so felt i had to write one. Our daughter was married there in may last year and we stayed for 2 nights of the 14 nights we were in eli undo for the wedding. I cannot begin to explain how perfect the spa is. Had a massage for 60 mins that was a scrub of some sorts but cant remember the name. I felt like a different person. Pure heaven. I think it was in the region of €120 but i can tell you now you will never have a massage like it. I have been to spas in many places and felt my money was wasted after having had this. If you are in leo undo, please save your pennies and go. You wont regret it..fabulous place. Total heaven .....

1  Thank kerstinLondon

Reviewed 10 October 2013

My Husband and I spent a week at the porto elounda hotel for our honeymoon and enjoyed every minute of our time there.
We were particularly looking forward to using the spa facilities. On our first day we booked a spa treatment ( an indian head massage each) using the phone at reception. This was easy to do and spa reception were very helpful. Later that day we received an envelope through our door detailing our treatments and the time.
We were first shown around the spa and shown where everything was.
Prior to having our treatments we put the robes and slippers on which are in every locker. We used the pool, indoor and outdoor and the sauna. Our therapists came to find us and led us to our treatments rooms. We were suitably relaxed after our massages, the therapists were very sensitive to our needs and very polite .We were then allowed to lay on very comfy velvet cushioned chairs and drink ginger tea and eat nuts and dried fruits whilst we filled in a feedback form. This was delightful.
The whole spa area smells divine, and you instantly feel calmer as you walk round the place. The spa is really big, with plenty of room, and plenty of chairs for lounging and relaxing. If you dont want a treatment you can use the pool and steam room/saunas or just lounge and read whilst looking out over the sea and the mountains. The view is just stunning and really is something out of a dream.
I had a further 2 treatments during my time, the shiroyabang aromatherapy head message and pedicure and loved both. The music is the spa is very soothing and helps you travel of to a distant place whilst the therapist works their magic. There is a constant sound of rushing water which may not sound relaxing but it really is as there are water features throughout the spa. I could have sat and listened to it all day!
For my final treatment(head massage) I had been asked whether I wanted a male or female therapist. I asked for female, however a male therapist arrived. I explained that I had asked for female, and I did feel guilty, but he swiftly sorted this out for me by speaking with reception and shortly after a female therapist came to collect me. No fuss was made and it was resolved very professionally. The spa is also spotless and there was a lady constantly sweeping up, and collecting used towels and robes. On our last visit to the spa we lay on chairs and looked out at the stunning view and I very nearly fell alseep.
I miss the spa and cannot wait to return one day. As other people have said the treatments are expensive, but when you take into consideration the setting and the beautiful spa as a whole it feels worth it.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

We came here for the day just to use the Spa. It was a Monday, and I think we were lucky as we were the only ones in the Spa. It was 30 euros per person to use the spa facilities. They gave you a bath robe and a locker to get changed. Inside the Spa is absolutely beautiful. You are welcomed with Tea and some fruits and dried nuts. I order a club sandwich from the hotel and they brought it straight into the spa. The view from the outdoor pool is amazing. The water temp was perfect as well. We ended up spending the whole day here, I fell asleep on the very comfortable lounge chairs. The 3 different steam/sauna rooms kept us occupied for a long time. I would recommend coming here. Next time I will try a treatment

Reviewed 3 September 2013

AWESOME get the sports massage. book in advance and use the jacuzzi before and after. Do it nude, it's not sexual, but very sensual !