We spent the first and last night of our holiday in Crete staying here due to the close distance to the airport. While some of these reviews comment on how basic the rooms are I have to say the accommodation is typically Greek, clean and represent very good value for money. The pool is beautiful and very relaxing. There was a wedding on during one of out visits and it didn't cause any issue whatsoever. Would highly recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arolithos Traditional Cretan Village is really a very special case. It is a hotel at the form of an old village of Crete. Constructed at the form of an old village it travels us back to the past times. The rooms are very standard but with the necessary services. There is a magnificent swimming pool with a breathtaking view over the city of Heraklion and the valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arolithos Traditional Cretan Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arolithos Traditional Cretan Village Hotel Heraklion
- Arolithos Hotel Heraklion
- Arolithos Traditional Cretan Village Crete/Heraklion