“Great place, great food, great service”
Review of Kipos ton Gefseon - CLOSED

Kipos ton Gefseon
Price range: US$14 - US$30
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The restaurant 'kipos ton gefseon' is located in number 8, Chrisostomou street, only 50 metres from the Venetian 'kenourgia porta' and the municipal theaters 'N. Kazantzakis' and 'M. Hatzidakis'.The restaurant 'kipos ton gefseon' is a beautiful renovated neo-classic building of the '30s surrounded with a flora yard.
Reviewed 19 September 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is closes on monday and open only at 7 o'clock.
It is a charming place with the trees on the terasse. We took spaghetti with local cheese; pork with stuffed with cheese and lamb chops. All where good ! The white house wine had more flavour than all the others we coule taste in other restaurant. At the end we receive a little bottle of raki and a free chocolate dessert who was really tastefull. The waiter(blond girl) was very lovly.
Price was resonable. I wish i had try this restaurant earlier !!

Reviewed 12 September 2013

I go again and again and I always find it the best there is in all of Crete
Best food, best prices, best service, best garden, best quality

Reviewed 14 August 2013

Dining with friends under the trees in the worderful garden of 'kipos ton gefseon' you feel being in small paradise! I visited this restaurant some years ago and I was amased to find the same high quality of food and service. My friends were grateful for my choice. I am grateful for making 'tzatziki' for us, although this starter was not on the menu. I noticed that the waitress was positive to our request without hesitation, and I got the feeling that this is part of the restaurant's philosophy. The mixed grill for the 3 of us was delicious as well as the grilled vegetables.

Reviewed 10 August 2013 via mobile

Dissapointing! Beautiful place but They definitely need a real cook. Trip advisor definitely not the number 1 in a city full of good restaurants !

Reviewed 5 August 2013

Very cosy and beautiful restaurant.
The service was fine, the food alright and decently priced.
We recommend getting a caraf of their Cretan wine - good and cheap.