We stayed at Ledra Maleme ,Chania, for slightly over a week , apart from the quiet area, the helpful receptionist and the partially accommodating manager/owner, the overall experience in the establishment was poor and unprofessional , not to mention a staff member that was rude , unwelcoming and forcefully doing his job.
Out of the 8 days, towels and bed linen were changed only once as well as the cleaning of the room, there was also a leak in the room, which we pointed out and was completely disregarded.
The rooms didn't lock from the outside, exposing our valuables to whomever pleased to intrude and hot water became a rare luxury only accessible in the day time.
The basic and essential services that should've been already provided became a thing of constant bother and I felt bad asking for, because of the attitude I kept receiving.
In a nutshell, I think this establishment is addressed to people with low expectations in the hospitality industry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LEDRA MALEME HOTEL is located 15km outside the town center of Hania, 30km from the airport, 20km from Souda port and only 150 meters away from the beach. Not too far from the hotel you can fish, water ski, scuba dive, wind-surf, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Bookgreece.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ledra Maleme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ledra Maleme Hotel Maleme
- Ledra Maleme Chania
- Ledra Maleme Hotel Chania
- Ledra Maleme Crete