We are two families with kids age 2 and 5 years and we stayed for a week with all inclusive package.
Overall we enjoyed our vacation a lot and wouldn't mind staying few more days.
Cleanliness - very impressive given the size and amount of guests. Staff was working hard and very friendly even when some didn't speak English they were very helpful.
Food - we loved the variety and as a vegetarian with picky kids - all of us were satisfied.
Pools and water slides - it feels like a modern water park and we spent majority of the time in the pools area. All of us loved it.
Chania is a nice place to visit and worth taking the day there. We ordered the bus a day in advance and the lunch boxes and it worked very well. If you like very clear sandy beaches there is one in Chania not far from the old town.
Beach - reading all the reviews I was concerned about the beach but was happy to find that for us it was a false alarm. Yes the beach has pebbles and kids can go just a bit by themselves but we had great relaxing time on the beach and we spent there most of our mornings. I looked around and many other guests with kids spend time on the beach as well.
Rooms - basic but fit the purpose without unnecessary equipment.
We had the garden rooms which dont have sea view but very close to the beach.
Areas for improvement
The music was too loud for us and also the style probably would work for younger generations (We are mid 30-40). We enjoyed the pools the most when they stopped playing the music.
The line for the food can have better larger indications on they are kept (In Russian as that was the biggest group and seemed to not speak much English).
There are signs for food that fits for vegetarian but it seems that the definition included fish as vegetarian food. So vegetarians pay attention to this and better ask the staff.
I was missing the Greek angle of the being in Crete - maybe a live music a tavern style or simply more Greek music.
Animation team - they seem to work hard but couldn't get the attention of our kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover genuine freedom in the warm embrace of this 4 Star Crete Hotel. The Louis Creta Princess is perfectly positioned a step away from the beach with sunny rooms and elegantly designed garden rooms situated around the pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Ebookers, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Louis Creta Princess Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Creta Princess Hotel
- Hotel Louis Creta Princess
- Louis Creta Princess Beach Hotel Maleme, Crete